poniedziałek, 17 czerwca 2019

who the fuck are you, to put me in a zoo / w sprawie bieszczadzkich lasów, niedźwiedzi, puszczy i tygrysów.

" (...) In your dreams 
You were flying through the trees 
But when you woke up 
You were behind a lock and key 
So you looked up 
Into the faces of the people 
staring at you 
You said what the fuck are you looking at
I'm a tiger 
This is no place for my fire 
You're a liar 
If you think you care about me 
So you went to dreamland 
More and more often 
Cause in dreamland you were the king of the jungle 
But in that fucking cage 
You were angered and afraid 
That you'd never ever see 
the day that you could run away 
You said who the fuck are you 
To put me in a zoo 
I'm a tiger with the fire 
And I'll bite you in your face"

Alice Phoebe Lou  -klik-

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz